
What the H guys! Jillian is there to find the man of her dreams! And these heartless chunks of meat are just playing her! One of them has a girlfriend! Completely unacceptable!!!! It is messing up the love process that The Bachelor/Bachelorette has worked so hard to establish. I am just sick about this. Just sick. I'm so angry I could punch a cow in his stupid cow ear.
(Good-bye Juan 35-year-old General Contractor from Santa Monica, you deserve the love you are looking for. I totally know you don't have a girlfriend. It wasn't you!).

What the eff guys...
"Coming up..."
You are so obilr, it makes me laugh.
ReplyDeletei hope you don't really watch this show.
ReplyDeleteI'm speechless....really. I don't even know what to say. I am glad however that you watch this show. I enjoy the drama it's not like I have anything better to do on Monday nights. I hope you don't lose any sleep over the situation though.
ReplyDelete