Thursday, April 16, 2009

Maybe I Want My Fingers

I am sorry if you just threw up. My bad.

Don't worry! That is not my hand. I came across this photo on one of the woodworking forums I follow. Cause I'm crazy like that- yeah, I spend lots of time on woodworking websites. So? Anyway, ever since I saw this pic it's all I can think about while running my table saw or router or band saw or whatever really. I don't ever want to cut my own fingers off! Guido might take them, but not my table saw!!!

Maybe I should start doing dados with a router rather than the table saw?

3 comments:

  1. wanna build a kitchen table for us one day when we have a house again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mouth tastes like throw up. Don't do it Jesse your fingers are fine the way they are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda, I am no pro, and haven't built a kitchen table yet- but there's always a first time! It would be a fun project for sure. Even better? to work on it WITH Pete!!! Oh my! That would be a treat.

    ReplyDelete